New opportunities for CLIC Startup Competition innovators!
The most promising startups will benefit from the support by Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions. Active in more than 60 countries worldwide, EEN helps companies innovate and grow on an international scale. The Network brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
This is a unique opportunity for CLIC Startup Competition participants to get in touch with business experts.
Specifically, EEN will offer the Enhancing Innovation Management Capacity service (EIMC) free of charge to selected finalist startups.
The EIMC is a customised support to SMEs for the assessment of innovation management capacity. Through a set of digital assessment tools compliant with the UNI CEN/TS 16555-1 (Innovation Management System technical specification) and an assisted evaluation process, the innovative businesses will be able to:
- identify its competitive positioning in terms of innovation and performance measurement;
- analyse the information gathered in the digital report and the critical issues affecting the innovation process;
- develop, with the support of the EEN consultants and the project team, a personalised action plan aimed at overcoming the obstacles identified;
- have constant support in the implementation of the shared roadmap, which helps to improve performance and increase the competitiveness of the company,
- monitor the results obtained and benefit from the other EEN network support services.