Heritage Innovation Partnership #1 Västra Götaland
The first HIPs meeting was held in Västra Götaland Region on September 19th, 2018, with the following main objectives:
- Defining the outcomes of the HIP process, including the stakeholder engagement approach;
- Discussing expectations of the HIP process with all participants;
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand the wider thematic and geographical framework of the HIP;
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand the wider thematic and geographical framework of CLIC and circular economy;
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand the benefits of their participation to the process;
- Identifying a “common language”;
- Advocating for establishing a core of participants that provide constant support throughout the process;
- Engaging stakeholders according to their interest, expertise and background in the theme of the meeting;
- Identifying barriers and bottlenecks in all case studies;
- Identifying threats, challenges, needs and opportunities of all case studies.
Specific objectives of the HIP1 were:
- To implement a landscape perception mapping based on senses;
- To facilitate the process by learning from the previously implemented survey (Viktoriia Liepkova, master student from Uppsala University, intern at ICHEC, did the mapping prior the HIP with similar questions);
- To engage all participants and giving them an opportunity to express their concerns and share their ideas;
- To draw conclusions from mapping.
A full report of the Meeting will be collected in Deliverable D5.2 “Report: City Leaders guidebook for leveraging the potential of cultural heritage in European cities”.