CLIC Startup Competition Special Prizes
In this challenging period we’re all in need of as much good news as we can get: here are some exciting for all the innovators, startuppers and wannabe startuppers applying to the CLIC Startup Competition!
The CLIC team has worked behind the scenes and finally is pleased to announce new special prizes for selected finalists to the CLIC Startup Competition.
A few days from the application closing, this seems to be the best point to take stock of the situation.
As you already know, the 5 most voted projects will access a mentoring and acceleration programme provided by the CLIC partner Iniziativa Cube, to enhance the readiness level of their business ideas. The mentoring and acceleration services, worth 15.000 Euro, will take place from December 2020 to March 2021 and can be followed both physically and remotely. Winners will be supported in fine-tuning their business model, drawing up their business plan and scouting public and private investors for fundraising.
On top of that, all the ideas and projects submitted by the applicants will be showcased on SEMED – Startup Europe Mediterranean platform, an initiative developed by the CLIC partner FacilityLive and powered by the European Commission: a unique opportunity of visibility for both startups, informal teams and individual innovators. Winners will be rewarded by SEMED with a free Premium Profile and visibility in the CLIC showcase for 12 months!
Now let’s move on to news!
Improving your idea is essential to develop your startup: communicating it in the right way can make a difference! For this reason, CNR IRISS, as a Strategic Partner of the CLIC Startup Competition and Project Coordinator, will award the best two startups/ideas with a special prize valued 3.000€ each for strategic communication and marketing services, including the realization of logo, logotype, brand image and website. Never underestimate the power of communication!
Developing your startup needs constant support from experts. 012 Factory, as a Strategic Partner of the CLIC Startup Competition, will contribute to the innovators’ capacity building awarding 5 finalist startups/team with incubator services valued 3.000€ each to be provided remotely and/or on site at the 012Factory location in Caserta in Campania Region. Incubator services offered to the selected startup/team include:
- Logistics (use of office spaces and services);
- Innovation services (research and innovation, problem solving, certification and tests, networking, seminars and events, preparation for calls and tenders, IPR and patent consultancy);
- Fiscal and accountability support;
- Enterprise regulatory, taxation and commercial consultancy;
- Labour consultancy;
- Development services (marketing and communication plan, fundraising, industrial plan);
- Support to internationalization and commercialization;
- Support in the search of strategic and financial partners.
Through a set of digital assessment tools compliant with the UNI CEN/TS 16555-1 (Innovation Management System technical specification) and an assisted evaluation process, the innovative businesses will be able to:
- identify its competitive positioning in terms of innovation and performance measurement;
- analyse the information gathered in the digital report and the critical issues affecting the innovation process;
- develop, with the support of the EEN consultants and the project team, a personalised action plan aimed at overcoming the obstacles identified;
- have constant support in the implementation of the shared roadmap, which helps to improve performance and increase the competitiveness of the company;
- monitor the results obtained and benefit from the other EEN network support services.
But the good news does not end here: As a Strategic Partner of the CLIC Startup Competition, ICHEC Brussels Management School, will award one startup/idea with 20h coaching program under the framework of ICHEC’s upcoming professional training program in cultural entrepreneurship titled C-SHIP.
C-SHIP aims to enable cultural professionals to fulfil financial sustainability and bridge the upskilling gap in sustainable business management and resilience, in order to succeed in mitigating the impact of crisis such as COVID19. ICHEC’s 20h coaching program will accompany one startup/idea starting from December 2020. The awardee will benefit from 12h of virtual meetings (2h every two weeks) and is expected to conduct 8h of fieldwork.
Last but not least, the European Venture Philantropy Association (EVPA) will award one selected startup with a free ticket to attend the 17th Annual EVPA Conference which will be held from 21st to 23rd June 2021 in Porto (Portugal). The winner will have the opportunity to follow a variety of sessions developed and implemented by experts in the field of venture philanthropy and social investment, but also to get directly in touch with different actors in the social economy.
Hoping these news have contributed to brighten your day, the CLIC team reminds you that the application to the CLIC Startup Competition will close on Nov. 6 at 23:59 (CET).
If you have not applied yet, hurry up and submit your project for cultural heritage reuse and valorization on https://www.clicproject.eu/startup-competition/
Good luck everybody!